Totally behind but I'm still doing pretty well with my photo-taking. It has been such fun to look at the photo progression! I'm really glad I decided to give this a go. It's fun!
 |
3/5/2011 (Spent four hours in a college classroom but it only took one for me to resort to past note-taking techniques. And it worked!)
|
 |
3/6/2011 (Oh, Tim, I definitely did not miss you.)
|
 |
| 3/7/2011 (FINALLY!) |
 |
| 3/8/2011 (Hi, Kathy! I forgot how ridiculously hilarious you are and was quickly reminded.) |
 |
| 3/9/2011 (Baby Belly is really filling out! 10lbs and growing, a definite workout!) |
 |
| 3/10/2011 (The best time I have ever done this 'do. I HAD to capture it on film!) |
 |
| 3/11/2011 (You'd think AHL tickets would be cheaper than they are, but no. Thanks, Groupon!) |
Looking fly with the fancy hair, lady!
ReplyDeleteThanks, lady! It took about 30 seconds, no kidding! Hence the documentation...it was awesome!
ReplyDelete