I am falling behind on posting, my goodness! For my excuse this week, and for the next several, I am studying, studying, studying!
 |
| 3/12/2011 (A starry night disaster. Started my painting strong, then quickly tripped and knocked my head against some rocks on my tumble down the artistic hill...until I decided to be obnoxious and obstinate and then what you see in this picture suddenly emerged. It's hanging in my office. And I apologized to the artist-teacher...but had a good laugh all the same!) |
 |
| 3/13/2011 (AIDS Walk Year Two! Why, oh why, must it fall on Daylight Savings?) |
 |
| 3/14/2011 (This movie is literally screaming at me to watch it! Soon...eventually...) |
 |
| 3/15/2011 (Homemade soup! It was really good and it made a ton!) |
 |
| 3/16/2011 (Rediscovered how much I love this album! More, Steve, give me more!) |
 |
| 3/17/2011 (Slainte! Everyone's Irish today!) |
 |
| 3/18/2011 (Breakfast tacos with Tara and her sister [her first time!] and they were very delicious! Love me some horchata!) |
HORCHATA! Best drink of all times.
ReplyDeleteI was going to comment on the other pictures but imagining the sweet taste of an horchata banished all other thoughts...
PS: Steve Martin is The Man.