March 30, 2011

3/19/2011 - 3/25/2011

Updated this bad boy daily this week! Enjoy!

3/19/2011 (Last live class. Now it's all up to me!)
3/20/2011 (Finished my friend's book and I cannot wait for the sequel! I hope she gets this published, and soon!)

3/21/2011 (Fresh fruit is awesome and all, but it is beyond time consuming. Also, tried Papaya for the first time. Definitely winged it instead of googling it. It is the mustiest smelling fruit I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. BUT, it is excellent for the digestion. Just disguise it in a fruit smoothie.)

3/22/2011 (Thank you, Groupon, for being my crutch during the first few months of the new year. I'm glad I quit you for a little while, though. My bank account is very glad, too. Prior to quitting though, I purchased a Canvas on Demand Groupon. It arrived tonight and I am so excited to hang it at work!)

3/23/2011 (Horrible traffic early in the morning due to a pedestrian involved accident...on the freeway. Don't people know there aren't any crosswalks? What galled me was the audacity of the drivers all around me making up laws as they went. Several people considered the shoulder to be a lane for a few miles. Hwy 59 was a 7-lane highway this morning and I was not a happy camper.)

3/24/2011 (Almost have the whole family represented! Will work on that...)

3/25/2011 (How apt! Technically this wasn't my original fortune, but I always say that you should choose your cookie, not be given it. I chose this one...regardless that it was the last available cookie to be had. It was meant for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment