I've been wanting to do more than post pictures, but my two CPA-free weeks are coming to an end today. I am so saddened by this! But...five weeks and then another break. I can push for five weeks. I can do this! I am on my way to a CPA...she will be mine!
 |
| 2/26/2011 (Played photog for AP's party for her new MIL. It was so much fun! Thanks for asking, Pau!) |
 |
| 2/27/2011 (Gave Jack a much needed bath. She really needed it! My dad goes, after I've finished, "She's pretty, black." I replied, "As opposed to a greyish-yellow?" Ha, ha, Dad.) |
 |
| 2/28/2011 (Was fastest on the draw for the movie quote at work and won a hand-delivered, free [though it always is] soda. Boom!) |
 |
| 3/1/2011 (Have really started liking The Mighty Boosh, a British comedy. It keeps getting funnier. This card, along with a few others, came in the series' box and I absolutely love this! It's in my office.) |
 |
| 3/2/2011 (Went MacGyver on that black piece of cardboard with that knife. It was awesome. See picture in background? Ha.) |
 |
| 3/3/2011 (My new favorite snack...dried plums!) |
 |
| 3/4/2011 (Mmm...Cupcake truck came to the Williams Tower in the Galleria. Hooray! I was very happy to see them and they were very happy to see me when I helped them sell out of two flavors. They never made it away from there with any cupcakes. SOLD OUT, baby. They will definitely be returning. I told them I'd get them a new crew when I moved! |
I love dried plums!! Good choice.
ReplyDeleteLadies, I hate to be crude but, um, aren't dried plums having you running to the bathroom a lot? Sorry.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, I love the self portraits- you look great in all of them! I most especially love that you are the cupcake truck's freebie advertiser! They better be treating you good, my friend.
PS: is that red velvet? I could go for one now.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Leila! You know!!
ReplyDeleteDried plums are good for digestion, yes. They shouldn't be making you run anywhere. They are just able assistants in the game of healthy colons! I am all about crass. Haha.
And thanks, D! I was just playing around with the first one. I love my Nikon! I need to take it on more dates!
They love me, too! I got another discount last week! Haha. They are too sweet.
And yes, red velvet! I will treat you to these bad boys one of these days. We shall have to plan a weekday adventure and I can sneak downtown and find them if they don't come to me!