Not to disappoint and yes to give me an idea for a blog post, I will happily answer the best work buddy in the world's 11 questions:
1. If you had a month off of work - what would you do with that time? -->; Move to Ireland. I am a dragon when it comes to hoarding my money but I would gladly spend frivolously if I could return to my full-time job, no issue.
2. What's a life goal of yours that most people may not know? --> Write a novel, but I think most folks know this about me.
3. What's your biggest guilty pleasure? --> Singing extremely loud. I realize I let out a few lyrics here and there during a workday but nothing makes me happier than getting in my car and singing/humming every word/note. Nothing. I don't have to hit the MUTE button. It's an unbeatable feeling.
4. What's your favorite quote? --> This is far too difficult considering I had a phase where I went on a far and wide search for quotes and was collecting them to add to my previously mentioned hoard. But, ironically, I did stumble across one via an unexpected route:
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~Plato"
5. If you got Gilligan's Island-ed (layman's terms: stranded on a deserted island), how long do you think you could survive? --> To be perfectly frank, not very long at all. I could potentially get a fire going, I could possibly stomach a coconut and could definitely consume most things out of the ocean. But I'd only give myself 4 days, maximum, before I banged my head against a tree due to lack of human interaction. I can only talk to myself for so long before even I get annoyed.
6. Biggest celeb crush - past or present (earmuffs, sig others!) and WHY? --> This most assuredly changes nearly daily, but I have always found Sean Connery very attractive, even as an older man. That accent, that mountain man ruggedness, those piercing eyes. And, to boot, he's a fabulously entrancing actor.
7. What's next on your travel to-do list? --> Ideally, Ireland (see above & the other answer to #1) but most likely somewhere domestic. Maybe Seattle, Washington, D.C. or even Phoenix. The world is my oyster once I complete the CPA.
8. What's your most embarrassing moment? --> Most embarrassing? Gosh, I don't know. I'm pretty good at embarrassing myself and because of this I've developed quite the tolerance level for it to where I hardly react a'tall anymore. For example: I false Bingo'd last week and was bombarded with "Boo!"'s and yet, was practically unphased. I sing aloud wherever I am, I dance in the car whenever I can, and I am unflinchingly honest. All of these equate to numerous embarassing situations, so don't hang around with this kid if you can't dig!
9. What was your favorite childhood TV show? --> Hmm, probably The Simpsons.
10. If you could only eat at one restaurant the rest of your life- which would you choose? --> Luby's. It has everything so I could be good AND bad with my diet.
11. If you had to partner with one Jersey Shore cast member to go on Jeopardy- who would you choose? --> Gah, I don't know these people very well! Probably JWoww because I think what I've seen of her I'm okay with. Though her knockers are so big I would easily get sucked into their orbit if I stood too closely (read: gravitational pull).
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment