![]() |
| 7/23/2011 (Inspired by my friend's [shoutout, D!] awesome photos I decided to try my hand at my own retro photo app. Can you say groovy??? I'm off to wedding shower #2 [peace sign, how apt] for my girl, Patty Mathew!) |
![]() |
| 7/24/2011 (It rained! My mom and I sat in the Adirondack chairs under the porch and watched it happen. I love storms!) |
![]() |
| 7/25/2011 (They multiplied! There were twenty of them! Creepy buggers.) |
![]() |
| 7/26/2011 (That's right, y'all, I put broccoli in my smoothie today. I maintain all the nutrients lost from overcooking and the raw flavor is cleverly disguised by the sweet, sweet fruits.) |
![]() |
| 7/27/2011 (Now little boo gets to the be the ghost without a nose! She is crawling AND practically standing up on her own. This kid is ready to move.) |
![]() |
| 7/28/2011 (Am I done yet?) |
![]() |
| 7/29/2011 (In a boot mood! I always feel 10 feet taller and twenty times cooler when I wear these.) |







Not going to lie: the broccoli in your smoothie kind of freaked me out!
ReplyDelete