| 6/25/2011 (Louisiana Saturday Night with the family! I must say, all their food has a nice kick to it, especially the hushpuppies!) |
| 6/26/2011 (I shouldn't have had an instant grip of fear when I saw this screen...I am way too addicted to television and the internet.) |
| 6/27/2011 (Picking up SIL's mama at the airport! The northbound HOV lane on 59 is a really nice drive. Lots of trees and twists and turns like a rollercoaster.) |
| 6/28/2011 (Loved dinner out to celebrate passing Audit [me] and REG [friend on the right]. It was great!) |
| 6/29/2011 (Call me 75% because that's how close I am to finally finishing the CPA exam...the true bane of my existence for the past three years. I got this!) |
![]() |
| 6/30/2011 (Dinner with the ladies! The inappropriate and absurd dinner convo and the amazingly hilarious waiter made for an excellent dinner! Cannot wait for the next one!) |
![]() |
| 7/1/2011 (Little duckies all in a row: Work buddy, me, co-worker. TGIF!) |


El Real was amazing :) Loved the inappropriate convos and flowery ritas!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next one...hopefully we will be celebrating the final passing grade!!!!