July 23, 2011

7/16/2011 - 7/22/2011

This month is flying by!


7/16/2011 (Wedding shower #1! Congrats to Erik and Kathy! PS. That box may look small, but it weighs about 15lbs. Granite mortar and pestle...happy grinding!)

7/17/2011 (Target, you never cease to amaze me. Thank you for helping me complete my Scrubs collection for a mere $10/season. Cheap Kathy and Step-by-Step didn't hurt too badly neither!)
7/18/2011 (Apparently I'm much better at this than I thought...but only this. At least I ended my studies on a high tonight!)

7/19/2011 (I realize it's a bombardment of CPA stuff this week, but it has consumed my life! I fell behind on my review schedule tonight, but I will persevere and catch up by Friday!)

 
7/20/2011 (Trying to get my healthy on. Apparently I'm deficient in a bunch of minerals = hello Total cereal and homemade trail mix minus the M&M's...they never taste right on my palate all at the same time. Too overwhelming, I guess! PS. I caught up on my review. Celebrations!)

7/21/2011 (Getting my healthy on with weights. MObama arms, here I come!)
7/22/2011 (So bad and, yet, so good. That garlic butter dipping sauce is my kryptonite...and so are brownies! And most any other desserts, really, haha.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! When I go to the gym, which is rarely...MObama's arms are my inspiration....So happy to know I'm not crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MObama's arms! Haha!! Good inspiration! But those brownies look far superior.

    ReplyDelete