June 6, 2011

5/28/2011 - 6/3/2011

5/28/2011 (New hair, new (old) dress, I'm ready to disco. Bye, Carriecake!!! Let's send you out in style!)


5/29/2011 (Think I have enough reading material?)

5/30/2011 (Shopping fiend. I gots to watch myself! But, this was for the new hair. Free eyebrow wax on my birthday, whatwhat!)

5/31/2011 (I can't get enough of her! She's starting to talk now. Oh, she's just so cute!!)

6/1/2011 (I accessorized today! I felt so proud. I wore a vintage early 70's purple dress with this belt and some gold sandals. Rocking my new short hair and I knew I was ready to hit the dance floor. <3 my new hair!)


6/2/2011 (NCIS is such a great show! Definitely worth owning for future viewing.)

6/3/2011 (Adapting to the new 'do. Not gonna lie, it's way better than the last time I chopped it off but I forgot how much effort goes into keeping it from looking overly funky. I can rock a little funk, mind you...)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new hair!!! Fun, flirty, pretty: definitely you!

    ReplyDelete