May 27, 2011

5/21/2011 - 5/27/2011

5/21/2011 (Please, please, please let today be the beginning of the end!)

5/22/2011 (I am so in love!)

5/23/2011 (Monday review! Countdown: 4 days. Wish me luck!)

5/24/2011 (My date for the long weekend! Along with my latest Netflix and a slew of other books! I cannot wait to sit for this exam and PASS! I will pass, I will pass, I will pass...it takes saying it three times for it to come true, right? Countdown: 3 days!)
5/25/2011 (Sisters three! We finally got to all paint together! Countdown: 2 days!!)
5/26/2011 (This is such a funny show! Wish it was going to be on in the summertime. :-/ Countdown: 1 day! Egads!)
5/27/2011 (Ready! Set! GO!)

1 comment:

  1. I trust you aced the test!! Let me know how it went. :)

    Also, I've been dying to read Bossy Pants but I'm waiting for it to be found at Half Price...just in case...even though the teaser she read on NPR had me laughing all the way to work one morning.

    ReplyDelete