Nope, not done yet...but nearing the halfway point!
 |
| 6/11/2011 (Finally made it to the halfway point of this book! The CPA one, too. Progress!) |
 |
| 6/12/2011 (Haven't played in nearly 8 months and only increased my age by 2. Oh-oh! I definitely forgot how much fun this is to play!) |
 |
| 6/13/2011 (Netflix, sometimes I really love you...okay, most of the time.) |
 |
| 6/14/2011 (So that's what the back of my hair looks like.) |
![]() |
| 6/15/2011 (High-larious british comedy show. Netflix "The IT Crowd". And while you're at it, look up "The Mighty Boosh".) |
![]() |
| 6/16/2011 (Annabellyboo! I know it's a shock she's only on here once so far...crazy!) |
![]() |
| 6/17/2011 (Got my high-end-ness on including a mini-facial. Sweated it off immediately upon walking out the door, but it was nice while it lasted.) |
I love the it crowd!!! Have you been watching game of thrones? This has Becca Suter written all over it.
ReplyDeleteI watched the first four episodes and of course LOVED IT! I don't have HBO though, so I'll have to wait for Netflix access or some other way!
ReplyDelete