Anyone else steadfastly agree that the most LOL inducing clips on America's Funniest Videos are the ones involving animals?
My family and I were watching AFV (it's what the cool kids call it) last night and we would chuckle occasionally here and there when the man riding the bike fell over, the car driving through the supposed shallow pond suddenly dove deep, and when the kid trying to blow apart the dandelion just decided to eat it instead. All funny, yes.
But it wasn't until they did the animal segment that all of us had stitches in our side and were guffawing voraciously.
Animals are just inherently funny, and they don't even know it! It's pure comic relief. It isn't someone staging the bat to the crotch, the ferret to the crotch, the dog to the bum, etc. It's a dog watching a cat watching a bird before all three attack. Then there's the squirrel scaring a trailer full of hillbillies. My favorite is the cats, though. I love frequenting this site because it will inevitably make me smile and, yes, LOL.
Next time you watch a funny clip or an episode of AFV, tell me you don't laugh just a little bit louder and longer when the animals arrive for their close-up.
Personally I love the baby ones. Or the ones where people get hurt.
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm a terrible person.