February 12, 2011

2/5/2011 - 2/11/2011

Another week has flown by and I'm off to embark on a brand new chapter of my life come Monday. Get excited!

2/5/2011 (A) (Hanging out with Carrie and her boys at Brazos Bend State Park! We saw an alligator, but I think I thought it was cooler than they did. Does that make me a 9-year old boy? :-/ )

2/5/2011 (B) (Celebrating my dad's birthday! Our family groweth!)

2/6/2011 (Played Superbowl Squares for the first time...and won in the first quarter. In Vegas this typically equates to you needing to walk away from the machine because no way it's going to pay out big again while you're sitting there!)

2/7/2011 (Was recommended to me, this book. It's stream of conscious narration which can make for a confusing read, but I'm still interested. Challenge for me: I'm not going to read the book flap. I always read the book flap and then subsequently figure out the story. Not this time!)

2/8/2011 (I may make money but that doesn't mean I see Benjamin very often. Hooray for beginner's winning luck!)

2/9/2011 (Made sammiches for my bro and his wife to help out at the house. Tasty, tasty sammiches!)

2/10/2011 (Happy birthday, bro! Mmm...Cupcake truck was incredibly helpful in having a full inventory of cupcakes for my purchase! Plus, they sold them to me half price because "You're awesome!" and it doesn't hurt that I brought my entire office on several occasions to buy cupcakes. You're welcome, Mmm...Cupcake.)

2/11/2011 (A sweet surprise from my mama when I got home for Valentine's Day. Isn't that rose just gorgeous?)

No comments:

Post a Comment