December 27, 2010

Efforts Week Four

I'm back to the working world and temptation once again.

This week though, and going forward, I'm changing things a bit. Caffeine is not so bueno for the ladies I've recently been informed, and then read about. Therefore, I will be requesting decaf drip coffee from here on out. I really just like the warmth and the feel of a cup in my hands. I can live without the energy rush.

I hope.

That being said, I've kicked off my week to a great start with a Tall Sugar-Free Hazelnut Decaf Drip w/room. Add in my usual non-fat milk and cinnamon and I think I actually liked it more than my usual!

The cupcake truck is still on vacation, thank goodness, so I can resist easily one more week.

Combine all this with a skeleton crew at work and it makes the temptation to eat out and the influence and peer pressure to boot to dissipate.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Here comes the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment