December 6, 2010

Efforts can be valiant and fruitful!

I'm embarking on an attempt to curb some very bad habits I've developed as of late.


I'm allotting myself 3 lunches out, 2 Starbucks cups of coffee and 1 cupcake a week. Wish me luck.

I've Gold star'd twice over and am currently sprinting towards a third. A Gold star means I've used my registered Starbucks card 30 times. It's sick, I know.

Also, I've gotten a calorie-filled cupcake up to three times in one week...and that just won't do for the woman striving to be a healthier version of her current self.

And to really clinch the change, I will only order coffee and no Espresso-laden concoctions. I tend to steer down the path of sugar and cream and all things nice when I order from that smorgasbord of dangerous deliciousness.

In all, I hope to begin the New Year already resolved to these changes and work to keep them as habits rather than challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get these coupons?! They're great! I need them for the cupcakes and Pumpkin Spice lattes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made them. :-) Thank you, Google images!

    ReplyDelete