I'll be happy when my self-imposed prison sentence is over. While being at home and catching up on television is great I miss human interaction and working.
Yeah, working.
Kinda like back in the day how I got tired of summer vacation and was ready for classes to pick up again by July. I was that kid.
At least now I can look to get back to working with zero pain. I'm still blown away about how that's going to feel. And extremely excited.
Sidenote: this oil spill is out of control and now Britain is mad at us...well, smart guys, since you're so much better than we are, civilized and intelligent, shouldn't you have caught on how dirty your company was? Yeah, almost all engineers and oil companies were well aware of BP's lying, cheating ways. Not my fault...why should we pay the price? Just because this oil isn't reaching your shore, does it mean you should punish those it does?
Just saying.
I like the hay guy. Clever thoughts, possibly brilliant. Why scoff?
6 weeks?! Time truly does fly. Book meet? Soon? All I've been reading though are sappy love stories. They seem fitting for the times. :)
ReplyDeletePs: any chance I lent you something borrowed & something blue & remember when? The first two are being made into a movie (which means you must read so we can watch & analyze) and the third I was hunting for to reread. Losing my brain! I'm glad to gear you're healing properly though. Until soon!