January 15, 2011

1/8/2011 - 1/14/2011

Week two saw me miss a few more days of uploading...I may remember to take the picture but now I need to work on the posting process, haha.

1/8/2011 (Received my friend's manuscript in the mail. I cannot wait to read it and let my inner-edit nerd out to play!)

1/9/2011 (Happy early birthday to me! These lovely ladies joined me for an afternoon of funzies. I <3 this place!)

1/10/2011 (My new best friend, boyfriend, nagging mother and torturing older brother for the next six weeks. Hopefully less...and hopefully never again.)

1/11/2011 (Annabelle didn't arrive, but these root beer floats did. Congratulations, Judea! And on the beautiful house, too!)

1/12/2011 (My friend said edit and be rough, and you bet I am!)

1/13/2011 (Anyday, Annabelle. Auntie Becca is waiting! In the meantime, she's stocking up on Airborne in anticipation!)

1/14/2011 (Purchased my first winter gear [proper winter] and am so excited! Hello, Denver, here I come!)

1 comment:

  1. (1) Very cool with you editing a manuscript. :)
    (2) Your painting is beautiful. Well done!
    (3) Good luck with the CPA prep!!

    ReplyDelete