January 7, 2011

1/1/2011 - 1/7/2011

Far be it for me to make a friend suffer...therefore, here was week one in photos. I honestly had very little happen and therefore had to take some really random photos. But here they are in all their glory!

1/1/2011
Reading Sum by David Eagleman. It is a very fast read and very thought-provoking and will even illicit a laugh or two.


1/2/2011
Used IcyHot for the first time after beginning my new exercise regime. Let me tell you...that stuff feels funky. And awesome.

1/3/2011
With a sad and heavy heart, I finished Season Five of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It will be quite some time before I'm able to catch up on Season Six. Patience is a virtue I need to work on.


1/4/2011
Andre Agassi was the face of tennis for me along with Pete Sampras and Steffi Graf when I was kid. I grew up envying them and wanting to be them. His autobiography, what little I've read so far, is written well and absolutely fascinating.


1/5/2011
I've really gotten into audiobooks recently and have forayed into the world of HP (Harry Potter for the non-nerds) and have not been disappointed with the reader, Jim Dale. He does the voices very well! 

1/6/2011
I've made it my goal to do 10 real pushups by my birthday. I can legitimately do 3 right now. 16 days to go...

1/7/2011
Ah, Netflix, how I do heart thee. And The Tudors. Though I must admit this season is a far cry from Season One's greatness. Anne Boleyn was spectacular.

4 comments:

  1. I love all the photos!

    a. My brother & sister LOVE the HP audiobooks- it's how my brother "read" the entire series.
    b. Keep up those push ups, lady! You can do it!
    c. The Andre book- this is not the first time I've heard about how good it is. Must put it on my to read list.
    d. Is the icy heat for your aching arms from all the push ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Andre suggestion from Leila on her blog. What a payoff! Also, Sum. Read it. It's fascinating.

    The IcyHot was for my lower back. Real weak. Trying to make it stronger hurts a lot, haha.

    PS. Planks are brutal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (1) Love that you're into Eagleman's book and the Agassi book!
    (2) How did you get those awesome white boxes within each picture? Great job!
    (3) Push ups are so difficult for me. Are you attempting regular push-ups, girl push-ups, or what? Good idea though. Your arms will look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) YAY!
    2) I added a caption and it made each picture a box. I did not do it on purpose, promise you that!
    3) Regular push-ups. 10 of them. I can do 5, but it's tough! I have 7 days...

    ReplyDelete