August 26, 2010

Learning

I deal very poorly with bad drivers.

I need to work on this.

They really can't hear me when I'm talking to them.

And it's probably not a good idea to make gestures guiding them to their destination, be that the next lane over, across the freeway, or h-e-double hockey sticks.

I'm learning.

If they are a dinosaur behind the wheel, e.g. Sharptooth who can't reach the steering wheel, Sarah who can't reach the pedal, or Longneck who isn't using what his name implies, I should really just let them be. Eventually, they'll leave my general vicinity and I won't have to deal with them again.

At least until I see them in traffic the next day...then the next...and suddenly realize they are my neighbor.

Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! I did not see that coming!

    That sucks but, if your neighbor is a crappy driver that is not your fault & you shouldn't feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete