August 13, 2010

My BFF B.F.

Dear Bryan Fuller,
You have created three shows that have all been cancelled prematurely. You would think that this would mean your shows are terrible, lacking in humor, drama, character development, or have terrible writing. But, forsooth, this is not the case! Your shows are brilliant, critically acclaimed, and unique.

Why, American viewing audiences, why must you be so cruel to what you don’t think you understand? Trust me, it’s easy to pick up. It’s clever and quick and beyond imaginative.

Thank you, Netflix, for being so amazing and recommending his third show to me, Wonderfalls. It’s pretty one-of-a-kind and ingenious and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.

Recommendations for the happy souls out there who appreciate originality and visually beautiful shows: Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfalls is officially in my queue!

    I wonder if he has any other shows in the works? Maybe this time it will equal success on a network? Please?

    By the by, Joss Whedon is another one of those talented people abandoned on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my ode to him and Firefly a few weeks back.

    We need to start our Firefly nights soon!

    And his next show (Bryan) will be on SyFy, I believe. I'm getting conflicting information from imdb and wikipedia. What's a girl to do??

    ReplyDelete