August 12, 2014

One giant step forward for Becca-kind...

Meet my new home!

First floor:
Living room!

Check out 'dem plaid curtains!
 
This is now my favorite wall...

Hey pretty entrance! 

Back rooms: Sitting room and breakfast nook!
Deceptively large room!
Gotta give love to my favorite spot in the house. I LOVE BUILT-INS!




Bonjour french doors!
BLOOD WALL! I surely plan on painting THAT over.






Curtains, rawr!
 Kitchen!
Very anti-climactic. The fridge has a nook behind that wall on the left. 
Downstairs half-bath!



Second Floor:
Stairs!

Hallway!
The doors on the right are for the washer/dryer. The two doors on the left are the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and directly ahead is their corresponding bano.
First bedroom!
Each room has two closets, one of which is the door on the left. It has lots of shelves, which is great for storage!



Second bedroom!
Mirror image of the previous room.

No lie!
Master bedroom!
No, it isn't ACTUALLY this dark in there but I really dislike the purple walls so I do NOT want to pretty it up.

Proud Louisiana girl, as those are fleur-de-lis on the wall. Dark drapery, you hideth my blinds! Incidentally, a very nice discovery.
Not pictured, a wall of shelves for shoes!
Check out that fancy chandelier in master closet #2. It was a huge point of contention in the sale...and then she up and left it. #ftw?
This is a game he likes to play when taking pictures.
Mi casa! Updated photos to follow! Plus, Milo! Oh, the joys!

1 comment: