| 9/24/2011 (Eat Real Food Festival 2011! All local, natural, organic. Omg, I love San Francisco! Despite the ridiculous amount of food I ate, I never once felt sick to my stomach. Thank you, nature!) |
![]() |
| 9/25/2011 (Some of the best ice cream I have ever had in my entire life! Get the Mexican Chocolate and the Grasshopper Pie. Yum, yum, yum!) |
![]() |
| 9/26/2011 (A very delicious breakfast at a place right by the park and the Tea Gardens. Delicious French Toast!) |
![]() |
| 9/27/2011 (I'm sorry, the gas dropped $.25 while I was away? Don't mind if I do!) |
![]() |
| 9/29/2011 (I'm going to miss seeing my little boo every other day. Sad Aunt Becca.) |
![]() |
| 9/30/2011 (My new address! I'll be sending address change cards, so make sure I have your home address if you'd like to receive one! You all know how much I love snail mail!) |






When's the housewarming party?!
ReplyDelete