![]() |
| 8/20/2011 (Spent an afternoon surrounded by a chorus of yelling, "Ring the bell!" and "Bunco!" with good family and friends. I look forward to more of these!) |
.
![]() |
| 8/21/2011 (With a looming expiration date, me and the fam sans my bro went to Otto's. Yummy! Next up on the expiration block: Russo's New York Coal Fired Pizzaria!) |
![]() |
| 8/22/2011 (Cake ball party at Meris'! Chunkin' the deuce with my gangsta cake ball. It's just a conduit...no need for pretty!) |
![]() |
| 8/23/2011 (Lunchtime shopping! What a steal at SteinMart.) |
![]() |
| 8/24/2011 (I am so spoiled on suburban gas prices. I got my gas for $.30 cheaper by my house!) |
![]() |
| 8/25/2011 (Waiting on my turn to draft. I think I get a little too into this...) |
![]() |
| 8/26/2011 (Token white girl action! Great cooking class, ladies! Aren't our jean aprons the coolest??) |







I hate that I missed out on Bunco!!! Please let me know when round two commences!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I will! It was so much fun my SIL and I want to have one again in the fall!
ReplyDelete