April 9, 2011

4/2/2011 - 4/8/2011

Trying to create a new habit of updating this entry daily...

4/2/2011 (After traversing to Chinatown [watch out for bad drivers] and getting my first ever massage [pretty dang good] and eating at a very delicious restaurant [Lai Lai Dumpling House] I trekked over to the library to pick up a few books on hold. It was quite a pretty day and I love the library!)

4/3/2011 (Had my first ever grilling lesson. Seems far simpler than I imagined it to be! Excellent!)


4/4/2011 (My books arrived! These puppies are dense and very heavy. Surprisingly heavy, in fact. I listened to the audiobooks, as read by the author and which are FREE on podiobooks.com or his website scottsigler.com/gfl. Alien football. Awesome!)

4/5/2011 (I sure do love me some gospel. Thanks for providing, Glee, even though I still mostly dislike you.)

4/6/2011 (Discovered a new book that's fun AND I definitely want to have these same little script pictures as part of my future novel...I think they are fun!)


4/7/2011 (Halfway through reading the CPA book, hooray! Exam in 11 days...eep!)


4/8/2011 (Finally took the time to watch this movie of some of my favorite boys, Broken Lizard. It was a let-down...but after creating such brilliance as Supertroopers and the oh, so hilarious Beerfest, I can see how it could be difficult to maintain that level of genius. I still <3 the boys though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment